Senior Registered Nurse (00019)
We are seeking two suitably qualified Senior Registered Nurses with extensive aged care experience for our Woonona and Unanderra sites.
Marco Polo Aged Care Services is a community-based, not-for-profit organisation that provides a range of aged care services for the people of the Illawarra. We provide care to our residents in our Unanderra and Woonona aged care facilities and to our residents in the community through the CDC program.
At Marco Polo we believe our staff are our most valuable resource. To demonstrate this we offer excellent staff benefits including:
- Birthday leave
- Staff BBQ's throughout the year
- Employment anniversary gifts
- Christmas presents
- Salary sacrificing
- Opportunities for upskilling
About the Position
We are seeking two suitably qualified Senior Registered Nurses with extensive aged care experience for our Woonona and Unanderra sites. This role provides leadership and effectively mentors and supports other nursing and care staff to ensure optimum person centred care is provided to all residents. This position assists the care manager to ensure appropriate standards of care are maintained throughout the facility.
For the right candidate this position will attract above award conditions.
To be considered you must have:
- Current NSW Nurses’ Registration
- Current Practicing Certificate
- Minimum 5 year aged care experience as a Registered Nurse
- Extensive knowledge of ACFI
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to commence ASAP
- Flexible availability for all shifts
- Job Role: Senior Registered Nurse
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: Excellent Staff Benefits
- Location: Unanderra and Woonona
If you meet the requirements and wish to join our remarkable team, forward your cover letter outlining how you fulfil the criteria and your CV to our HR department immediately via HR@marcopolo.org.au
To apply for this role, please complete the form below.