At Marco Polo Aged Care Services, we provide a safe, home-like environment that respects residents from many cultural and religious backgrounds. Our facilities offer ageing in place care, which allows the ability to increase your level of care as your needs change, without the added stress of having to leave your familiar surrounds. In addition, our Unanderra facility also provides 24-hour nursing care for residents with mobility issues, dementia-type illnesses and behavioural conditions.
We currently offer two residential facilities:
MARCO POLO UNANDERRA CARE SERVICESLocated at 70 Waples Road, our Unanderra facility comprises two separate areas:
- The Marco Polo Nursing Home: Providing accommodation for 85 high-level care residents.
- Cordeaux Lodge: Providing accommodation for 81 low-level care residents.
MARCO POLO WOONONA CARE SERVICESLocated at 11 Watergum Way, our new Woonona facility opened in late 2016 and will offer 168 rooms for residents requiring both high and low-level care when completed. Currently, a limited number of rooms have been made available.
For bed prices click here, and for all enquiries, please call 02-4222 9500.
A Little Extra…
Creating a sense of community is paramount to our residential centres—and this also extends to your loved ones and visitors. We’re passionate about creating a welcoming environment with features at both our Unanderra and Woonona facilities certain to enhance your time together.
- Lounge areas: Choose from a range of comfortable areas inside the facility or soak up the sunshine in one of the gardens’ many options to relax.
- Sunny Grove Café & Restaurant: Serving espresso, coffee, tea and a selection of café favourites (and indulgent cakes!), the Sunny Grove Café is open daily from 9am-3pm and is always a popular option. For a more substantial option, a restaurant area adjacent to the café serves a daily changing complete lunch special that’s sure to impress.
- Hairdresser & Barber Service: For all your grooming needs, a convenient hairdresser and barber service is available onsite, on given days. The service is operated privately and charged separately. Please contact us for further information.
- Bellissima: With professional hair and beauty services including manicures and pedicures on offer six days a week, Bellissima is a one-way ticket to glamour and relaxation. Open to residents and Friends of Marco Polo.
- Café Roma: Offering a range of tasty café favourites, Café Roma has already become a hotspot to relax over a cup of Barista-blend coffee. Open to residents and Friends of Marco Polo.
- Mercato: Open seven days a week, Mercato offers a range of groceries, newspapers, flowers, cards and gifts at your convenience.